Saturday, June 11, 2011

What you do is how you look

If you know me you'll know that I try and find the lighter side of things.  It's just who I am.  I'm that crazy person stuck in traffic laughing at everyone else getting frustrated.  I don't do it to be mean, I just find it rather amusing.  People really do amuse me to no end with the things they do and what they make important.  Their actions speaks volumes about them but something tells me that might not be their real selves they are showing.  Not to say that I'm perfect or that everyone I encounter is this way, but a surprising number or people are.

There are plenty of times that I get caught up in the moment and let it get the best of me.  Who knows maybe I'm just seeing those people in their moment?  If that's the cause then there are a lot of people having those moments all the time.

I just think that life is too short and precious to spend your time and energy getting frustrated by traffic, rude actions, parking spaces, line cutters, loud stereos and all that sort of stuff.  Seek out the positives.  It's not easy all the time, but it gets easier over time.  That's my advice for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment