Thursday, May 5, 2011

A patch of clear sky

So even in the midst of all the gloominess that is surround me right now, some sun light has shown its way through in a couple of ways.

First, in an effort to keep myself occupied, I am getting an awesome amount of stuff done today (I took the day off).

Second, I just discovered that the furniture we purchase (on credit) back in January for the basement has been hiding a nice surprise.  The credit line was quickly sold off from Citifinancial to GE Money.  Well, it seems that in the transfer the balance owed failed to make it.  OOPS!  Oh well.  I did some digging around today to see about getting in corrected.  I KNOW!  Don't mess with it, but right now I need some good karma out there with my name on it.  So, I was trying to do the right thing.  It seems that proved to be a little difficult, if not impossible.  I called both Citi and GE Money.  Citi's automated phone system simply referred me to GE Money's phone number upon entering my social.  While GE Money can only see that there was no balance transferred in, and there is no balance now.

Muhahahahaha.....peeeerrrrrrfect!

GE Money said that I might want to try contacting the furniture store but I think I might just give up the fight at this point.  What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment